Friday, December 01, 2006

Cameron was a curious monkey.....I mean BOY....

Cameron had to use our bathroom for his #2 tonight, and as he sat there with nothing better to do, he began gazing around and saw a box near the throne.

'Hey,' he yelled, 'What are these things in this box?'

Figuring out right away what he was looking at, I yelled back, 'They are girl things!'

He rejoindered, 'Yeah, but what are they?'

I shot back, 'You'll find out in about 7th grade!'

Cindy chimed in, 'Believe me, if I tried to explain it to you, you wouldn't want to know!'

'Hmmmfff!' was his only reply.

Silence reigned for a short while.

Then he called out again, with naked disgust in his voice, 'I'm reading the box but it doesn't explain anything! Here's a different box of the same stuff....it doesn't tell me anything either! Sheesh!'

In this case, curious minds don't need to know!

Cindy took a story book in for him to read instead.

0 comments: