Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Tit for tat? Or was that tits for Taps?

I was waiting for the kids to get themselves ready for bed last night, and I was somewhat surprised when all three of them (Ally was already asleep) marched into the room with huge grins on their faces and huge.....tracts of land.....on their fronts.

Each one of the kids had put something (or multiple somethings) under their shirts in an attempt to show some cleavage.

Erin called out, 'Drum roll, please!' puffed out her lightly augmented chest, and began beating on them like tom-tom drums. TAPTAPTAPTAPTAP. (She obviously used something somewhat hard.)

Then Makenna--with a coy southern drawl--belted out, 'Jest look at mah big boo-bies!' (The effect was somewhat dampened when the tube of kid toothpaste she was utilizing fell out.)

Cameron finished up by pointing at the major jutting mass under his shirt and excitedly exclaiming, 'Look at me! I have a 'Cyclops' boobie!'

Really, I don't know where they get this.....

0 comments: