Not that you'd notice, though. So far Cameron and Makenna have joined me in the search for the first raspberries of the season, and as you might expect, these two raspberry pigs have eaten all the ripe ones and all the soon-to-be-ripe ones. Pink is definitely ripe to Makenna, but just to make sure she picks it and brings it over to me and sweetly asks me if it is ripe enough! Reply: 'If you picked it, it is ripe enough to eat! You go girl!'
UPDATE I snuck up to the back fence after work last night (Wed.) to pick the rasps and almost got 2/3rds of a baggie full of them before Cameron came looking for me, followed soon after by Makenna. I had already picked the bushes clean, but I only made it back to the safety of the house with about half of my pickings, and that only after I refused second handfuls for the two. Even Erin ate one!
Monday, June 26, 2006
Raspberries are on!
Posted by Erin at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment