To spur the kids into getting their Saturday chores done, I offered to take them to CiCi's pizza.
As we were leaving the house, Cameron and Erin grabbed $2 each to spend on the video games at that fine establishment (they even had a new spicy Buffalo chicken pizza!)
However, on the way I suggested that we visit the Dollar Tree store adjacent to CiCi's, and the kids heartily agreed to spend their money there instead!
We walked out with various treats and toys. Cameron was especially pleased at his full-size whoopie cushion.
After trying it out, he proudly proclaimed, 'Now I can fart [i.e., make fart sounds] with my armpit and my cushion!'
I think he was forgetting a third prime source, but I didn't feel like reminding him--he was giddily happy and I didn't want him to change his mood and start acting like the one he was forgetting....
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Tricky Daddy and Flatulating Cameron
Posted by Erin at 11:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment