So, Cindy here, this is actually the first time I have done anything on this blog before. Louis will be pleased I am actually doing something. I just couldn't let the moment pass.
Today is Erin's 11th birthday. It is 2:30 in the afternoon and I just picked her up from school. She has been at Camp Kern, a YMCA camp, for 2 1/2 days with all the
5th graders. Before we are even in the van she begins to tell me about "Tim. He is so HOT. He was one of our counselors. The minute I saw his abs I nearly fainted!" After the shock and laughter from me subsided I collected my wits and found out that she actually did not "see" his abs. He just had a tight t-shirt on. As I have told Erin many times before...she and I were cut from completely different molds. I think I am going to have my hands full with this one.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Enjoying the sights at Camp Kern!
Posted by Erin at 2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HAHAHA! That actually reminds me of me at that age...and probably at other ages as well! ;)
Wow, I'm so dead if Anna does that...yikes!!!
Post a Comment