Last week I was perusing a walk down memory lane reading thru a Calvin and Hobbes collection, and I came upon a section of comic strips where in the days before Christmas Santa is pondering and Calvin is worrying if his behavior throughout the year will put the kibosh on his presents.
In the Christmas day strip, Calvin gets up and finds that he has a huge pile of presents waiting.
Filled with a child's joy of Christmas, he gaily cries out,
"Ha ha! Acquittal on all charges! Complete exoneration! Ha ha ha!"
Even if these words are not quoted verbatim, I am at least sure that the elation in our home will be along the same vein....

1 comments:
I love Calvin & Hobbes cartoons. One of my favorites is when Calvin is asking Hobbes if he can get by with acting good rather than actually being good...
Post a Comment