Well, it has been a productive Memorial Day weekend.
On Saturday I put in 4 venetian blinds, one decorative light fixture, and painted 2 of the 3 stairway walls.
On Sunday night I puttered around in the basement, emptying about 8 boxes and neatly rearranging and stacking all the remaining boxes, and ended up with about 3 times the open space than had been there before.
And today I gave myself a haircut, moved the shed onto our property (it had been sitting on a adjoining lot waiting for the sod to get rooted), put the new lawnmower together, did some weed-eating, decluttered the garage, put out a ton of trash, and shop-vac'ed the grill.
Good night!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Memorial Weekend
Posted by Erin at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow - you coming here next? :)
Whew! Wrap him up and I'll take two! ;P
Post a Comment