Useful Household Fact:
Towels wrapped around one’s head (hair) just slide off when the hair is still thickly slathered with silky conditioner.
Scope of Application:
The above handy hint is for the benefit of housewives who are found in a situation where the house water supply is suddenly cut off right after they have generously massaged copious amounts of conditioner into their rich luxuriant hair while taking a shower.
Real-Life Examples:
This morning. At our house. It appears that the water was only off for a minute or so, but Cindy didn’t find that out until she had called me and then called a neighbor.
She provided the above useful household fact when she called me back to say that the water was back on.
She told me, paused slightly, and then continued, ‘Not that it would apply in your case, of course....’
POSTNOTE: On a related note, as I was giving myself a haircut on the patio on Saturday, Kenner stuck her head out the door and loudly opined, ‘A haircut? That is the LAST thing you should be doing! You need to get MORE hair, not CUT it!’
Monday, October 05, 2009
A Useful Household Fact
Posted by daddo at 11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ah, the honesty of children.
I liked the hair cut comment. Very cute!
I know, Cindy, didn't you see it as God's way of giving you a blessing in disguise. Your hair must have been in need of a deep conditioning treatment, which you have to pay extra for at a salon. Wow, I'm so jealous you got one for free. I wish my water would shut off right after I put my conditioner in! I can say that has never happened to me. You are blessed. =)
Bro Floyd, you could try saving your shavings and gluing them back to the other bald parts. In fact, I bet some other men would have extra shavings they could collect on Sundays to donate. Want me to put it in Sunday's RS announcements? ha ha ha Since your posting about losing hair, I hope your humor is okay to take some rib jabs.
hee hee hee---gotta love kids
Post a Comment