On a recent Sunday afternoon Erin joined Cindy and I in the living room, and she sat down and started teasing us--about how we are so jealous of her amazingly good looks, etc. (The self-esteem-building power of a hair straightener is something to behold!)
She went on for a couple minutes (or so it seemed), and I finally acknowledged her existence and responded in monotone, 'Yeah. That's right Erin. Boy am I jealous of you. You hit the nail right on the head.'
She grinned and retorted 'That's right, Dad! You know it! You are soooo jealous! And hey, you are only one surgery away from being JUST LIKE ME!'
Cindy and I almost choked to death--we couldn't stop laughing!
Where does she come up with this stuff?? (Or more accurately, where does she HEAR about this kind of stuff!?)
I'm starting to see why the young women at church think she is such a hoot!
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Like a surgeon??
Posted by daddo at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment