Before bedtime tonight I was giving Erin and Kenner a 'face tickle.'
Background: This is a Floyd family tradition, of sorts. I believe it originated as a way to quiet whichever of me or my 7 siblings that were acting up in sacrament meeting. It consists of having the tickle-ee laying their head face-up on your lap and then taking a finger and lightly dragging it around their face--around eyeballs, lips, the chin, the nose, etc. It can sometimes have an almost hypnotic effect on kids.
Anyway, tonight I was having to do both of their faces at the same time, and as I rounded Erin's pug nose I lightly (and quickly!) plugged a nostril.
She dropped out of her dream state long enough to quip, 'Keep your finger out of there! That there's MY gold to pick!'
Saturday, January 22, 2011
That is just gross!
Posted by daddo at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is absolutely hilarious! Only Erin ;)
Very funny
Post a Comment