Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Perceptive Little Cuss

A few days ago Ally wasn't feeling so hot, so as she laid on our bed I laid down next to her and began tickling her back.

Within 5 seconds she commented, 'You cut your fingernails!'

Yes, I had cut them that morning. I marveled at her perceptiveness--and her memory of how my fingernails had felt the previous night at bedtime!

She snuggled even closer, and then out of the blue snuggled even closer and said, 'Let me smell your armpit!'

I marveled at her total lack of common sense and her plumb foolishness.

She survived.

She even mentioned that it smelled like one of her friends.

Another thing to put on my to-do list: Avoid meeting her friends.

1 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

Hmmm, the boys ask to smell our armpits too, which I think is gross. I wonder though, if she is talking about Isaac because a lot of times when Mike has gone to work, Isaac sneaks in and put on Mike's deoderant. Maybe she thinks you and Isaac smell the same. But, does that mean she's asking to smell Isaac's armpits too?!