Cindy called me up, and I must say she sounded right tickled with herself.
'Guess what happened?' she said.
'Hmm....Did you hurt your back?' (No, I'm not a very good guesser.)
'Uhh, no. But I just removed a tick from Makenna's head by myself!
And I didn't even call you and tell you to get home right away and take care of it!'
I was also pleased as punch!
One less manly task that I have to do every time. That shortens the list to killing spiders, gardening, mowing, greasing door hinges, changing the oil in the vehicles, and popping blisters!
(Thank goodness tapeworms aren't a problem!)
Tuesday, May 03, 2011
Tickled?
Posted by daddo at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
oh this made me laugh. You are a talented writer and sounds like you have a lot of excitement in your house!!
Post a Comment