Makenna is reading book twenty-elevenhundredth in this series about cats that live in clans in the wild. (The 'Warriors' Series.)
Personally, I don't like cats much. Actually I pretty much detest the needy little beggars.
Anyway, yesterday I offered to get some cracks out of Makenna's back, so she laid down on the floor on her stomach and I began working my way up her back to loosen her muscles. When I got to the prime pushing area (where I usually get about 20 cracks at once and her back sinks back down a good ½ inch), as usual I paused and waited for her to relax.
However, she kept tensing up, so finally I said, 'Kenner, you need to be limp--like a wet noodle.
She rejoindered, 'Do you mean "Like a mouse limp in a cat's jaws?"'
'Uh, well....hmmm....I guess....yes. Something like that.'
She was giggling so much that I finally gave up.
At least those books have got her hooked on reading.....at last!
Tuesday, May 03, 2011
Enough about Cats Already!
Posted by daddo at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment