She is getting more daring in her two-legged forays, and is tottering around quite a bit, especially if you are holding out something she wants to get her hands on.
I foresee the scads of Easter candy in the house serving that purpose quite nicely, and knowing how much she loves chocolate, she could easily by sprinting by Friday!
I just hope the kids don't just try to tease her with the candy, as she would probably also end up possessing a serviceable death-grip by Friday too!
UPDATE: Maybe it was the chocolate, or maybe not, but today (Sunday) Allyson was walkin' all over the place! I measured at least one 15-foot walk at church, and Cindy said that she was even more active earlier! I think this is now her preferred method of locomotion. 
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Allyson is steppin' out!
Posted by Erin at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment