As a result of Cameron’s BB-gun experiences at camp, I unhid and unlimbered my BB-pistol on Tuesday and Thursday night and all 3 big kids took turns in the back yard. (Actually, Cameron pestered me, and then Erin joined in….)
I must say that Erin’s grip is as steady as a rock and as such she was shooting pretty well, and on the second night she hit inside a 1” bullseye from 20 feet.
She was all twitterpated, and ran inside to tell Cindy the news. (For some strange reason, Cindy refuses to be around while I am teaching the kids to shoot.)
Yeah, it was probably luck, but I guess I will have to start practicing more myself!
UPDATE 1: I took off a bit early from worky-worky and Erin begged me to get the BB-pistol out. I did, she got another bullseye. I would've been perturbed if I hadn't gotten 3 myself....
UPDATE 2: Cameron came home on this last day of day camp with a nifty new bead--he had hit the bullseye with the bow and arrow!
Friday, June 22, 2007
Bullseye!
Posted by Erin at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment