Well, last night Cameron and I went fishing at the pond at work from 7:30~9:25, and in less than 3 minutes he managed to catch a nice-sized bass about 2 feet offshore (it surged in to get the hotdog dangling on the hook).
Over the course of the evening he pulled in 10 or more baby bluegills, but no more bass. He must've hooked 5 or more right next to the eye, thus requiring me to extract the hook more than usual. He even caught a fish with a blind/shriveled eye--now ol' One Eye is going to have a couple new friends at its Cyclops Anonymous therapy sessions!
As for me, I used lures and caught a small bass, and then I switched to a motor-oil jig and hooked an even nicer-sized bass than his! 
Finally!
Cameron must've remembered that Father's Day was coming up!?
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Sorry, Cameron
Posted by Erin at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment