Cameron came into our room this AM while we were still in bed, and decided to lay down next to me. He soon shifted position and laid his head on my stomach as his pillow.
"Hmmm, kinda lumpy!" he said. "And fat!" he added for good measure.
Ever the innovator of mayhem, he then sang out, "Fluff the pillow! Fluff the pillow!" and raised his head up and slammed it back down on my stomach a number of times.
Naturally, I began feeling unwell, so I said that maybe I should stay home from church, keeping Allyson home with me.
Cindy mused, 'Yes, you, Allyson and Cameron probably should stay home from church.'
Suddenly regaining my health, I promptly jumped up out of bed and went downstairs to make some crepes.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Fluffies
Posted by Erin at 8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment