Thursday, January 31, 2008

What will be next?

Last week in Erin's science class her teacher taught them to make "bridges" from rolled up pieces of paper and then see how many books they could stack on it without it collapsing. Cameron is always up for a challenge so this is his tower. I am not sure how many books he really got but it is a pretty big stack.




Another project he has last weekend was making his own skateboard. He took the wheels off his "real" board so he could turn it into a snowboard.


When I suggested we throw away the wheels etc. because they were just "junk" he without a doubt informed me that they indeed were NOT junk and although he didn't know what he was going to do with them he would one day need them. I am glad "one day" came along sooner than... 2 years from now. He got Louis to help him put them on another board with is much smaller than a regular skateboard and easier to use in the house. (I wonder when he will find out where I hid it?)


0 comments: