So... picture this. The kids all went back to school from Christmas break on Thursday, by Friday afternoon it was time to tackle Cameron's room (best when he is not at home---don't check the trash!). While I am sorting through all the tinfoil pieces, rocks, nails, screws, memorabilia from the Air Show 2 years ago, broken erasers, little tiny bits of old pencils, Lego pieces, etc. etc. I found a nicely folded paper. It was folded and shaped into a sort of funnel with a note inside it. Having gotten the same thing from Erin just before Christmas with a note inside gushing about what a great mom I am, I figured it was probably a nice note from Erin gushing over Cameron. "I love you and am so glad you are my brother." etc. etc..
I had all kinds of warm fuzzy feelings being so grateful for how loving my children are and I would be sure to save that wonderful note. This is what it really said,
"Cameron,
I am soooooo mad at Mom right now. Aren't you too?
Write back,
Erin"
Needless to say....out went the fuzzy feelings and into file 13 went the note. Not the first and I am sure not the last. Oh well...one can hope.
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Hope springs eternal
Posted by Mommo at 5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
ha ha ha!
Post a Comment