As a follow-up to Cindy's previous post, tonight I showed Erin how to do a load of laundry.
When they were done, I had her pull out the jeans and sweatjacket she wanted to wear tomorrow. When I turned around, I noticed that she had hung her jeans over the laundry room door--right over the top of a pair of already dried pants. And since our bedroom door was the closest, she had draped her sweatjacket over it.
Seeing another teaching moment, I told Erin to take them down and drape them over the chairs in the dining room and then place the chairs near the heat vents.
She rolled her eyes, so I took the opportunity to take the jeans and her jacket, walk over to the stairs, and drop them down to the first floor.
She didn't like that so much, but I had other things to do, so I walked back into the bedroom.
Awhile later I could hear Erin out in the hallway--it sounded like she was writing something.
When Cindy got back from Choco-Chicks (I hear it was quite the feast! And why isn't there a Wings Kings or a Hot-Subby Hubby or Crunch Chumps group?), I went down to greet her, and I found a number of notes lying around on the floor around Erin's wet clothes.
There was the usual, 'Please come to my room when you get home' note, but my favorite was the following:
"Cindy,
Please hang these clothes up for Erin.
Preferably on chairs in the kitchen.
They need to dry.
Thanks,
Lou"
Erin finally did come down and hang them up--it was another way to stay up later!
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Counterfeit Genius
Posted by daddo at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so funny!! Erin is so full of spunk... I see a glimpse of it on occassion in person, but your blog so totally exposes it. Lou, huh? Has Cindy ever called you that?!
What a little stinker she is! ;)
Post a Comment