Monday, December 15, 2008

Erin's B-Day

On Friday Erin finally turned 12 (though she has been acting like a teenager for a good year or so already). Instead of a bunch of toys, she got more teeny-bopper gifts--lotions, balms, basic makeup, and a leg-shaving kit--and she was ecstatic!
After opening a Mary Kay mascara thingy, she even spontaneously broke out into a hymn of praise to express her deep-felt joy--



I would hazard to guess that few blog readers would have imagined that Erin would be so uninhibited....???

3 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Holy high notes - get that girl in the choir!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! She should join the choir--we could use her on soprano! ;) At her age I was very embarrassed of anything related to the body. If my parents were ever as supportive as you guys and gave me grooming tools, think I would have flushed a few shades of purple, stashed it somewhere, and consistently deny the fact that my grooming regimen was tolerably above the level of a primate...but that was then. ;)

HannahEli said...

Nice voice Erin. Way to sing those high notes. And Happy Birthday.