Erin was sick yesterday, and she still had a fever when she woke up today, so she was able to miss church and school. (I wonder which one she savored the most?)
Anyhoo, as Erin, Ally and I watched as the other kids got on the bus and it began pulling away, I noticed a couple girls in the back rows looking around as if to find Erin (she sits on the very back row).
“Hey, Erin,” I said teasingly, “I think there are some girls wondering where you are!”
“Yes,” she replied simply, “I complete them.”
She continued, “Yes, it’s true. Without me, they are not complete.” She then walked serenely back to her couch of affliction.
Monday, February 09, 2009
A More Perfect Union
Posted by daddo at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
OMG -- that totally sounds like something Cindy would say!!
Post a Comment