Much like a Great White, Allyson has recently found joy in a new food to her--white and fleshy PB and honey sandwiches. She chomps into the soft white underbelly of each sandwich half, backs out, then thrusts her sharp teeth in for another go. The sides of her mouth soon turn a frothy red--I mean brown--as she tears deeper and deeper into the sandwich.
When only crust is left, she burps and tosses it away, shouting out 'Moa! Moa!' (Toddler language translation: "Mother, could I please have another delicious sandwich at your earliest convenience or right now. Whichever comes first.")
Then on Friday or so Cindy bought her a set of 7 little Disney princess dolls (plastic 4~5-inch figures). Allyson was entranced then, and the entrancement continues still. She is definitely a girly-girl! 
PS: There is little doubt that she has now watched her various Barbie movies a total at least 300 times--it is to the point where I find myself at work subconsciously humming the various songs in the various movies!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Ally's newfound joys....
Posted by Erin at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment