Things are progressing nicely in the new house, and I took some pictures today of what is often referred to as the ‘Man-Cave’ (i.e., the basement). 
It is a dank, dark space filled with a dazzling array of possibilities and Cindy is even now figuring out just what those possibilities are. As such, I have decided to provisionally name it ‘The Cave of Fear.’ I’m sure Cindy will come up with a much better name in the future, such as ‘The Cave That Louis Built,’ or ‘The Cave of Loud Kids That Can’t be Heard Upstairs,’ or maybe even ‘The Cave That Never Seems to Get Finished—So Quit Lollygagging Around and Get That Drywall Up Pronto!’
I also took a picture of what, logically, must be ‘The Woman-Cave.’
It is a bright, cheery space filled with a dazzling array of my past and future paychecks, and I am even now figuring out just how much it will finally cost. As such, I have decided to provisionally name it ‘The Cave of Fear II.’ I’m sure Cindy will come up with a much better name in the future, such as ‘The Cave That Merillat Cabinets Built,’ or ‘The Cave That Had Better Never, EVER See Kids Holding Sharp Objects Playing In It,’ or maybe even ‘The Cave That Actually Holds All the Stuff We Like to Keep in the Kitchen.’
All I can say is, it’s a good thing I also know how to cook, so I can spend at least some time there.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
The Difference Between Men and Women
Posted by Erin at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
BEAUTIFUL kitchen! The basement looks like a great roller skating rink :)
Post a Comment