Tonight Cameron wanted to have a fire. Actually it is more like this afternoon Cameron wanted to have a fire. It started around 3:00 when Cameron came inside and informed me that he and his friend had prepared the fire pit with kindling and wood. It was now ready to go. I then informed him that it would have to wait.
Eventually we got around to it and this time Cameron wanted Hobo dinners (I am sure that is so not politically correct but.....oh well!) I tried to talk him out of it because all of my Hobo dinner memories are of charcoal cooked in foil and going to bed hungry! He was insistent.
I must say....I am a pretty good Hobo dinner cooker. These were the best I have ever had. The kids loved them (Erin and Cameron anyway....Makenna is not a meat eater and was eating at a friends house and Allyson was saving room for the S'mores.)
Monday, June 23, 2008
Hobo's aren't all that bad!
Posted by Mommo at 11:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks yummy! I haven't had one of these forever. My mom always threw some bacon into the dinner as well -- who doesn't like extra flavor, fat, and calories?
OH. MY. GOSH! I can't believe I forgot to mention the fabulous cow tablecloth -- LOVE IT!
Post a Comment