Allyson has been suffering (since shortly after birth?) with a bad case of 'Daddy's Girl.'
For example, I have been going to work early and getting off early for a couple years now (my own choice--it's amazing how much work I can get done when there are few interruptions!), and so the weekends are Ally's favorite because when she gets up her fave Daddo is home.
According to Cindy, every morning when they go in to get her, her first words--accompanied by an expectant air of great anticipation--are, 'Daddy home? Daddy home?'
If the answer is yes, she beams. If the answer is no, her smile disappears, replaced with an air of dogged resignation.
I should add that 3-day weekends really mess with her mind!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
To know me is to love me....??
Posted by Erin at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment