Vindication was never so scrumptious!
Chocolate pecan pie?
Pasty white in comparison.
A good ribeye?
Tasteless filth.
Kroger’s Private Selection Peanut Butter Swirl ice cream?
Unadulterated crapulence!
Yes, vindication is sweet.
Especially when it comes in the form of an unsolicited 3rd-party comment from a medical doctor.
You see, Cindy was trying out a new primary physician yesterday, and as she tells it, at one point during the interview the lady doctor paused, then asked,
“Is that your natural hair color?”
“Why, yes it is!”
“That’s just amazing! Your hair and eyes are....almost the exact same color!”
At which point........ (let me savor it!) ......Cindy ruefully replied, “Yes, well that is what my husband has always said!”
In my ecstatic reveling, I have decided to forgive Cindy for forgetting to mention that she has never agreed with my color diagnosis. For that matter, neither have the kids.
Yes, they ARE orange! Orange orange orange orange ORANGE!
I wish I knew how to dance a victory jig!
*(Cindy here:
My hair is red....Are my eyes red? I wouldn't call them so. Louis calls my eyes ORANGE...is my hair orange? I would plead NOT! What does that leave? Heck if I know.....whatever you call it, the doctor called them beautiful! I will go with her expert diagnosis.)
(Louis here: For the record, I fully agree with the doctor's diagnosis as to the beauty of her orange (OK, orange-ish) eyes!)
Thursday, August 07, 2008
How sweet it is!
Posted by daddo at 12:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
In my color analysis experience, I have looked at many eyes and I would say that Cindy's pretty eyes have orange IN THEM - but that they have other colors as well. :o) And yes, she has beautiful hair - no doubt about it!
You guys are too funny!! Your posts are fun to keep up with!
Post a Comment