Tonight Cindy and I played a nice game of Phase 10. Cameron was my partner and Erin was Cindy's partner, but though they enjoyed the game and learned the basics, it ended up where whenever Cindy or I would get a Phase that we would then get the kid's attention and have them put them down.
Anyway, both of the kids were passing the time by taking the Phase 10 list cards and inserting them between the leaves in the table. We told them to stop, and I mentioned that there was a lot of food particles in there.
At this point Cindy chimed in with what we now know to be ill-considered--albeit innocent--choice of words:, 'Yeah, there's a lot of crap in those cracks.'
About a second later, Erin got a big grin and exclaimed, 'Mom! Do you mean there is a lot of crap in our cracks?' and pointed to her butt-cheeks. Cameron then got on the bandwagon--he stood up on the chair and pointed his scrawny butt towards us, and while pointing at it, chanted, 'There's crap in my crack!' a number of times.
Genteel we are not.
PS: Cameron and I won.
PPS: Handily.
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Erin on her innuendo-finding toes....
Posted by Erin at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment