Cameron, like many boys his age, is seven.
Additionally, he loves to play with fire.
Every time I fire up the grill he magically appears by my side, trying to throw in leaves and other yard waste for me to roast.
Additionally, he loves to spray out the big flames that erupt on said grill (because the flames flare up even more before they go out).
He even loves to light candles, throwing in the unburned ends of matches to make it more spectacular.
His dream of dreams is to have a big bag of fireworks and a box of matches, with no parents nearby.
Well, today he accidentally found another way to start a fire. He put a Wendy’s cheeseburger in the microwave to warm it up, but it still had the foil wrapper on it. Fortunately Cindy was nearby when the sparking began, but the wrapper was on fire when she pulled it out.
I am sure that this knowledge has given him pause for thought.
I can see the wheels turning right now!
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Pyromania 201
Posted by Erin at 4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment