Today was a day we have been anxiously awaiting. Erin wanted to stay home alone while Cindy took Makenna and Cameron to swim lessons!
And she did!!
And on a related note, tonight we had to shuttle the 3 kids between their soccer practices at 3 different fields at staggered times. My task involved taking Cameron, then leaving him at practice to drop off Erin, and then leave her at practice to return to pick up Cameron and then return to pick up Erin. Cindy was in charge of taking Makenna and watching the babe.
Fortunately, Makenna's team was still having practice at Cameron's field, so though I did the above I didn't have to take Cameron back with me when I picked up Erin.
Yes, we have holes in our heads.....
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Floyd Shuttle Service....
Posted by Erin at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment