After her soccer game, Erin and I went to the junior high to sign her up for the winter basketball league.
Touchingly, Erin had insisted that only the two of us go.
As we were walking towards the front door, I coughed up some phlegm (maybe I'm catching a cold??) and so I hawked it out on the grass.
Erin saw that and immediately exclaimed, 'EEEwwwwWWW!.......You aren't going to make a habit of doing that are you?'
I reassured her that I wasn't.
She replied, 'Good, you disgusting old man!'
That put me in a quandary. Should I take offense at 'disgusting' or at 'old man?'
Anyway, I again note that she has obviously not spent enough time around her Floyd uncles, to whom hawking big lugies is an art form.
Thursday, September 14, 2006
A frank opinion....freely offered
Posted by Erin at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment