Cameron was in the bathroom downstairs 'seeing a man about a dog'* tonight and for some reason he had the door open. As I go by I see that he has his head down by his knees and is peering intently into the crapper.
'Dad!!' he exclaimed! 'Come and see! The poop is so long! It's reaching the bottom and it's still coming out!'
Was it wrong of me to just take his word on it? (Maybe Mr. Manners could weigh in on this?)
*This is what I call a #2, and I call a #1 'Seeing a man about a horse.' Cameron, logician that he is, claims that a horse poops a lot more than a dog. Ergo, 'Seeing a man about a horse' should be a #2. I imagine he's never seen a horse do a #1. I think he would be suitably impressed and perhaps acquiesce to my version of these euphemisms.
Monday, September 11, 2006
Gross Behavior
Posted by Erin at 11:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment