Cameron came home from school with a page he had done at school that included both artwork and writing.
The question on the sheet was, 'If you could do anything you wanted this weekend, what would you do?'
He had written:
1. I would play with my mom and dad.
2. I would go fishing with my dad. I would build my K-nex with my mom.
The finely drawn picture showed me and him at the pond pulling in lots of fish.
So, what did we do this weekend? Since we were blessed with no soccer games on Saturday, I took the 3 older kids swimming at the Y, and then we went fishing (as explained in the previous posting).
Then today after church, Cindy put aside some time to help him build a ferris wheel and a ring toss out of his K-nex.
Only time will tell if Cameron pulled a fast one on us.....if he comes home next week with a picture showing him going to Disneyworld and sitting in a tub of ice cream with a big spoon we will know for sure!
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Psych Ops
Posted by Erin at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment