At Christmas time Cindy bought me a handy tool carrier.
Aside from showing her love, this was also an effort to prevent fruitless searches and fruitful mutterings as I looked for tools. As she explained it, 'Now you have something to carry the tools you use often. Additionally," she added while smiling quietly to herself, "You don't have to leave tools lying around the house anymore. Once you use it, you can put it right back in your handy-dandy 'tool purse!!."
For some reason she enjoys using the term 'tool purse.' But please note that it outweighs even the heaviest female purse by at least 15 pounds!
Anyway, I told you the above to tell you this....
Erin borrowed a hammer yesterday from my tool purse, and, naturally, she forgot to put it back in. Thus when I was hanging a small wall unit in the downstairs bathroom and I needed a hammer, well, it wasn't there!
Erin looked for it, but to no avail.
However, 10 minutes ago (9:20 PM) she came downstairs and handed me my hammer, relating, 'I found it in my bed. I think I slept with it last night.'
I guess not everyone can have princesses for daughters.
Sigh (of relief!).
Monday, April 07, 2008
There's no princess at this house....
Posted by Erin at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey! Buy that girl a teddy bear!
Post a Comment