This morning I decided to give Allyson's hair a little trim. I just wanted to keep in more of a bob rather than let it grow long. So after giving it a little spray with the spray bottle I commenced to comb and then trim. As she saw the little bits of hair I had cut off and then placed in the discard pile she gasped and exclaimed,
"MOMMY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? YOU ARE CUTTING OFF MY HAIR!!!"
Then I would explain that it was okay and just a trim and I was the only one allowed to ever ever ever cut hair.
Snip. Snip.
"MOMMY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? YOU ARE CUTTING OFF MY HAIR!!!"
About 2 seconds after finishing this 20 second job she had run out and completely forgotten the whole thing.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Oh the trauma!
Posted by Mommo at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hmmm, I seem to remember you "cutting off my hair" on the deck of a certain mushroom, ant, rodent infested trailer deck way back when... Glad to know you're still using those scissor skills!
You mean you're the only one allowed to ever ever cut her hair besides Sister Kines, right? ;D
I'll bet it's so cute - I love bobs on little girls. Post a picture!
Post a Comment