Tonight was trick-or-treating night in our town, so we joined the rest of humanity in flocking to the Parktown subdivision. The kids were dressed like this: 
Our neighbor's dog went dressed like this:
We had a great time (it was light for the first 70 minutes or so....and the take was vast!
We stopped by our old neighbors' house afterwards, and then on the way home we stopped for gas, and boy, let me tell you--this was certainly a TREAT not a TRICK!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Tricks and Treats....
Posted by daddo at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Holy, crap!! I would be jumping up and down. We are only at 2.69 as of yesterday and I was excited about that! And we have only 85 octan (sp)gas. Maybe one day...
WOW!!! Gas that cheap?? crazy!
Are you kidding me with the gas price!!! I just paid $2.43 and I was ecstatic!! I am very jealous!!
Thanks for the comment -- if only houses cleaned themselves!! Then what would I do all day? Oh ya -- BLOG :)
Post a Comment