Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So eternally grateful for that knowledge....

Makenna disappeared for awhile tonight before bedtime, and when I called out to her I heard her reply that she was 'pooping.'

'Nuf said!

I was in reading a bedtime story to Allyson on a bed in their room when she finally reappeared.

She came in and said excitedly, 'Dad! Dad! I pooped out one that was about THIS long!!' and spread her hands about 12 inches apart.

First, that is really much more information than I would ever need, much less want.
Second, I am concerned about the hint of pride I noticed in her pronouncement.
Third, I sincerely hope that she is merely a budding fisherman, and thus multiplying the length of her 'catch' by a factor of 2 or more.
Fourth, I am glad that she flushed the toilet rather than saving it for my later perusal.
Fifth, she's surely a Floyd!

2 comments:

Lilola said...

Ah that sense of pride and wonder toddlers have when they see what their little bodies can produce! LOL

jennifer said...

Ewww.