Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday

As usual, Cindy was out of the house at 3:42 AM, and returned sometime after 4 PM. I rode herd on the kids, and kept them all in line. Though I cleaned the kitchen and other various rooms, being a dad, there were some things I didn't quite get around to, such as Ally's hair.....



In case you were wondering, I did clean up around her mouth, yet I feel very fortunate that you cannot see her non-color-coordinated pants.

Erin and Kenner also did their bit, demonstrating a little ditty that they learned somewhere:



It was very good day--at least up until bedtime....but if every day were perfect, we wouldn't appreciate those perfect days. Of course, on the flip side, it would be nice to experience them at least on the 'decade plan.'

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so classic! The hair rocks! You are a brave and wonderful husband for letting the wife go shopping on the CRAZIEST day of the year and for doing an all-day-er with just you and the kids! Hope you guys scored some awesome deals!