Sunday, November 15, 2009

Angels singing off key.....

That's what a missionary said a number of years ago, referring to our kids when they were being rather obnoxious at the dinner table.

Cindy and I chuckle about that missionary from time to time--we're sure he knows better now!

Anyway, here are some of the latest from the kids:

1. Kenner pulled out a card that read, 'What do you like best about your Mom?' She loudly answered, 'She has a big nose!' She then chortled uncontrollably.

Knowing that she loves her dad, I asked sweetly, "What do you like best about your DAD?"
She pig-snorted as she adroitly replied, 'You have a big belly that jiggles like jelly!'

2. Cameron was telling me something about something, and I gave a small chuckle. Erin was watching and commented, 'When Dad tries not to laugh he always rubs the hair on the back of his head!' A second later she added, 'Such hair as there is, anyway.'

0 comments: