When I got home yesterday, Cindy was busy making cinnamon rolls, and she mentioned that she had put in a Taylor Swift CD but that the CD wasn’t playing. She ran off to the store soon thereafter, and I messed with the CD player and got it working again. The result of this was that Taylor Swift music was playing when Erin walked into the room.
“Ahh,” she said, fluttering her eyes and flashing a mischievous grin, “Daddy’s in love with Taylor Swift! Just wait until I tell Mom!! It will devastate her!”
I sighed, and gently corrected her, ‘In your own little fairy tale mind!’
She retorted, “In your fairy tale she is Goldilocks!”
Yep, sometimes she comes up with some good ones!
As an aside, Allyson loves TS, and especially ‘White Horse.’ She often sits in front of the CD player and plays it over and over again, singing along as well as she can.
And hey, truth be known, I sometimes listen to her CDs at work while I’m working on a long translation.
Tuesday, November 03, 2009
I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale.....
Posted by daddo at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Melanie LOVES "Romeo & Juliet". She asks me in the car to change the channel to this song. She doesn't understand that you can't just change the station and it'll be on. X-mas gift is a good idea!!
the little girl I nanny loves Taylor Swift and she listens to the same songs over and over in my car. I finally had to make a rule that one song once per day because I was waking up with them stuck in my head!
Post a Comment