Sunday, November 15, 2009

Guess that Movie!

Having a Clearplay DVD player (one that allows you to edit out the bad language, scenes, etc.) is certainly an aid to education!

Of course, some educators do not consider rote memorization to be actual learning, but I beg to differ.

I finally watched a movie that Cindy had bought for me a year or 2 ago, and since we have the 'Filthy Filter' I watched it with Cameron in the room.

Having since watched it a couple more times, Cameron now has some of the lines down pat!

"I feel happy! I feel happy!"

"It's merely a flesh wound!"

"You and your stupid English kaaaaaniggits!"

"She turned me into a newt!"

"But what also floats in water?"
"Bread!"
"Apples!"
"Very small rocks!"

"If she weighs the same as a duck then......she's a witch!!!!"


And yes, his favorite scene was the duel between King Arthur and the Black Knight!
However, it is not very family-friendly, so I present his 2nd-favorite scene (no bad language, no other objectionable content)

......BURN HER! BURN HER!



Yes, I think I will regret this education of Cameron in the long run.....

0 comments: