Friday, March 11, 2011

Thank you Andrew.....

Andrew "Klavan On the Culture" that is....

It is now 11:52 PM, and still no sign of the shopper!

However, I have kept myself entertained immensely on YouTube and Pajamas Media with the 'Klavan On the Culture' snippets.

If you are a conservative, enjoy! (Try his 'Young Person's Guide to the Constitution; or the Obama Beach Blanket Recovery; if you are interested in public unions, he has a new one out about that too!)
If you're not, don't bother!

I wonder if Dairy Queen still sells Blizzards at this time of night.....That would be one theory for the late night out....

Yes, I would be in bed already if I didn't think she needed help carrying things in. =)

2 comments:

Kim said...

It is close to bliss shopping alone with no kids. and a stop for a blizzard would be well deserved. I hope it was a good night out Cindy.

Mike and Adrianne said...

whoa, that is a long Nickel Auction. Did you get good stuff Cindy?