Cameron and I were in the frontroom playing Slap-Jack as Cindy walked in the door from WalMart. She called out my name and tried to sneakily show me what she was holding. There was little lighting, so all I could make out was that it was a quart carton of something.
After a couple tries of trying to make it easier for me to see (without turning on a light so I could actually see it!), Cameron hopped up and jogged in to take a gander.
I heard him start reading, 'Southern...Comfort...E" then a quick squeal and a jerk as he tried to rip it out of her hands.
'Egg nog! She bought egg nog!' he yelled out, already drooling in anticipation.
He will have to wait until tomorrow, but he is one happy egg-nog-sucking-down camper!
I'll be lucky to get a drop!
Monday, November 06, 2006
The holidays are fast approaching....
Posted by Erin at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment