Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ahh, feel the breeze!

As of 11 AM this morning, we now have a storm door on our front door. (Our good neighbors had one installed at the same time, and thus the contractor doing it gave us an even better deal!)

The contractor was the building manager/contractor when our new house was built and he treated us good and fairly, but with the housing downturn he was laid off along with half of the company (after 16 years!) and we found out that he was looking for odd jobs until something comes along, so it was a win-win for us both.

Don't be surprised if I am writing next week about having had the basement framed!

2 comments:

Shara said...

Too bad that guy doesn't live closer to us -- I can think of a few odd jobs for him!

Sarah C said...

Your blog looks sooooo cute! Way to go. I am glad you got it all figured out.