Thursday, September 04, 2008

I've been tagged!

I have been recently tagged by Jill and so here we go:

Favorite person outside of family: Santa Claus

Quirks about me: Dirty kids' rooms drive me nuts. Although this is probably not a quirk...doesn't everybody hate it?

How would the person who loves you the most describe you in 10 words: [I, Louis, under duress (or at least extreme pressure) have been tasked to write this. May I succeed as well as Sarah Palin did last night.] Warmhearted, funny, strikingly gorgeous, and a gift to the world.


Any regrets in life: Not sticking with piano lessons

Favorite charity/cause: Currently the Bethel Soccer League is draining us dry!

Favorite blog recently: The Pioneer Woman

Worst job I ever had: McDonalds. Nearly 2 years in high school

Favorite Bible Verse: Ether 12:4

"Guilty Pleasure": Chocolate. I love the chocolate bars from Aldi's with almonds in them but I try to avoid them. Once opened there is no holding back!

Got any confessions: I hate exercising!

If you HAD to spend $1000 on yourself, how would you spend it? Louis and I would go on a nice vacation...possibly a cruise....of course I would have to loose weight before that could happen....you know.....being seen in a bathing suit and all.....eeewwww!

Favorite thing about your house: I love it all but if I had to pick 1 think it should be my kitchen, laundry on the second floor, basement, two car garage, location....(oh yeah...one thing)

Least favorite thing about your house: It gets dirty

One thing you are good at: Cake decorating [Louis again--how about cooking, making friends, serving others, making knock-out desserts??]

One thing you could change about your circumstances: I don't like this question...

Who would you like to meet someday? Jane Austen [Louis again--Heck, she's already walked on her grave (at the cathedral in Bath)....isn't this a wee bit greedy?]

Who is your real life hero: Depends on the day...sometimes it is the doctor who gives me a prescription for whatever is ailing my kids....or Louis when he walks through the door after a long day (his and mine), the speedy grocery clerk, the neighbors who don't mind when my kids go to their house to play, my kids when they do what they are asked, etc. etc. etc.(get the picture?)

What is the hardest part about your job? Listening to fighting kids [Louis here--at least she can take solace in the fact that the kids don't listen to her (or me)]

When are you most relaxed? When the kids are all in bed and I am reading a good book!

When are you most stressed? When the kids come home from school and there is homework, soccer practice, dinner etc. CHAOS!

What can you not live without? Chocolate....Okay that is not really true. I CAN live without it but I just don't want to!

Why do you blog? I don't blog a lot. Louis is our main blogger. I enjoy reading them though and when I have something I think is worth remembering then I blog.

Who are you tagging?: Erin, Kelsey, Jessica, Kim, Bubs, Jill G., Shara, Alise
(Unless, of course, you don't want to do this....no offense)



Rules:
1. Answer the questions
2. Link back to whoever tagged you
3. Tag eight bloggers to do the same

0 comments: