Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hot Buns

Yesterday I took the afternoon off and we all went to John Bryan Park to letterbox (a partial flop because the letterbox wasn't there but there was a nifty covered bridge), to have a hotdog picnic (a flavorful success), to hike along the river (a great success), and to eat Young’s Dairy ice cream and pet their animals (both rousing successes!)

More on the above later, I’m sure.....

Anyway, as we emerged from the trees at the end of our hike, I felt someone’s hand grabbing my right bun. Looking over to see if Cindy was engaged in some rather out-of-character PDA, I instead found myself looking at the top of Kenner’s mop of hair.

‘Umm, Kenner,’ I said, ‘You can stop grabbing my butt now.’

She looked up at me and exclaimed, ‘I’m not grabbing your butt! I’m feeling your wallet!’

Pondering that reply for a second, I then dared asked, ‘Uh-huh....And why are you feeling my wallet?’

“Because I like it!” she sang out gaily.

I plan to tell this to any future suitors....it should scare them away nicely!

1 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!