Allyson has a couple of new phrases. I think they are related to being 2. This was the conversation this morning when I got her out of bed.
Allyson: Is Daddy home?
Me: No. Daddy is at work.
Allyson: NO HE ISN'T!
Me: Yes. Daddy is at work.
Allyson: NO HE ISN'T!!
Me: Yes he is.
Allyson: NO HE ISN'T!
Me: Yes he is.
Allyson: NO HE ISN'T!
And so it goes.
Her other phrases are things such as...
"I don't want it."
"I don't like it."
"NO NIGH-NIGH!"
"I don't like you. You are mean." (This one we can blame on the older kids.)
Of course with a smile like this she can get away with it.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Sweet Allyson
Posted by Mommo at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It's amazing what we let these little girls get away with.
Post a Comment