I must have gullible written across my forehead! Last night I was "tucking" Erin in bed and she asked me to push on her back. This is almost a nightly ordeal. She sprawled out on the floor and as I started to loosen up her back by massaging it etc. After a couple of minutes of this I tried pushing on it. Up her back I went. Nothing. A little more massaging and then I tried again. Up her back I went. Nothing.
"Erin, I am just not getting anything tonight." I said.
"I know," She said (Laughing hysterically). "Dad already did my back!"
What a STINKER!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Thanks a lot Louis!
Posted by Mommo at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey, I just noticed i'm on your blogs you enjoy...thanks! I'm lovin' this George Winston I'm listening to-I haven't heard it in a long while. I have a couple of stinkers too!
Post a Comment