This afternoon Cindy again said that phrase so dear to my heart: "I think I need you to push my back!"
I cracked my knuckles and cackled with glee!
Now, since Cindy tends to tense up when I push (something about it hurting....), I have recently resorted to doing it unexpectedly while I am innocently 'loosening up her back.'
It started off very promising--I got one good crack with just minimal pressure during the loosening process. Then I continued loosening up her back and then PUSHED. One crack. I PUSHED again. A couple small cracks.
'I think that's good enough!' she gasped, but I kept on loosening, and then PUSHED again after she had foolishly relaxed. A BIG pop.
I then asked her to push my back. After she managed to raise herself from the floor, she loosened me up for a couple minutes, then pushed up and down my back a number of times.
"Nothing," she said.
"That makes sense," I replied, "As my back hadn't been hurting in the first place!"
"You are a brat!" she laughed. "A real turd!"
Then she commented that her neck still hurt.
I quickly offered to try once again.
I began loosening her back, and stopped to massage her neck. Then, in a brilliant flash of inspiration, I got a nice hold on her pretty nape and quickly twisted my wrist.
According to Cindy, I got about 14 cracks in that split second.
I really should take up chiropractic!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
More Back-Popping Excitement....
Posted by daddo at 5:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment