After a 2-year hiatus, the 3 kids are again all playing soccer again.
Sigh.
Practices started this week.
Sigh. Sigh. [I.e., double-sigh].
Cameron and Erin both needed new cleats, socks, and soccer balls.
Whimper.
Let me see if I can get this straight.
Erin on Tuesday night;
Kenner on Wednesday night;
Cameron and Erin on Thursday night;
Cameron on Friday night;
And Kenner on Saturday morning.
[Insert lung-collapsing sigh here.]
On the flip side, as I have been the parent in attendance every time so far, I have almost finished reading Jonah Goldberg's fine tome 'Liberal Fascism.' (No, it's not an oxymoron like the term 'Conservative Fascism' would be.)
Friday, July 25, 2008
Yes, we are certifiably nuts....
Posted by daddo at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good luck with soccer this season -- you'll need it to get through the daily games! Sad, but true, I am looking forward to only having one child in soccer this fall!!
Post a Comment